If you have identified a training course that will support your work supporting people experiencing homelessness and have agreement from your manager that you can attend the training, you can apply here for up to £500 towards the cost of the course.
- Applications must be received by Frontline Network at least 6 weeks before the course start date. This is to allow enough time for us to process your application.
- Applications must demonstrate / evidence how the training will benefit the people that you support.
- We want to know how you identified a need and how the training that you are asking us to fund will help you in your work.
- Evidence of the date, course provider and full cost of proposed course must be provided, e.g., a link to full details on trainer website, or an email or quote for your organisation’s required training
- Before applying, please find out if the training can be funded by your employer. If you do not know we will ask you to find out.
Please read the Training Fund Guidelines before completing the form below.