How we work
How we work
At a local level
Since 2017, we have been working with Partner organisations across the UK. Our Partners have helped us to build the Frontline Network’s work at a local level, by facilitating their Network activities and regularly bringing together frontline workers. Our Partners provide;
• Opportunities for frontline workers to regularly come together in their areas- to network, share experiences and expertise
• The potential to explore solutions to key issues affecting staff and people they are supporting
• Links between the frontline voice and decision-makers
Our Partners are:
• Cyrenians - Scottish Frontline Network and All In For Change
• Cymorth Cymru - Frontline Network Wales
• Homeless Connect - Northern Ireland Frontline Network
• Justlife - Brighton and Hove Frontline Network
• Praxis - Pan-London Migrant Frontline Network
• Street Life Trust - Blackpool, Wyre and Fylde Frontline Network
• Coventry Citizens Advice - Coventry Frontline Network
• Basis Yorkshire in partnership with Together Women and Leeds Women's Aid - Leeds Women’s Homelessness and Housing Frontline Network
• Depaul UK - South Yorkshire Frontline Network
If there isn’t a local Frontline Network in your area and you are interested in setting one up, get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our local Frontline Networks here:
At a National level
We provide opportunities for you to come together and share your experiences and expertise at our Annual Conference, we share resources to support your work and provide funding to turn your ideas into practice. We also provide a regular opportunity to have your say through our Annual Frontline Worker Survey and to support each other through our online discussion Forum.
As we grow and develop relationships with key people, we are expanding the opportunities to amplify the collective voice of frontline workers – it started last year in Scotland, when we helped make sure that your voice fed into the Scottish Government’s strategy to end homelessness, and it is something we are looking to do more of.
We want to make sure that you have the opportunity to feed into all local and National decision making on homelessness!