If you and your colleagues have identified a group training that could support you in your work with people experiencing homelessness, you can apply for up to £1,500 to help cover the costs.
The application needs to be made by a manager on behalf of frontline staff and must demonstrate that staff have requested the training to support them in their work with people experiencing homelessness.
Please read the Training Fund Guidelines before completing the form below.
- Applications must be received by Frontline Network at least 4 weeks before the course start date. This is to allow enough time for us to process your application.
- Applications must demonstrate / evidence how the training need has been identified by frontline staff e.g. through consultations, team meetings, supervisions.
- Applications must demonstrate how the training will benefit the people you work with.
- Evidence of the full cost, date and number of attendees of proposed course must be provided, e.g., a link to full details on trainer website, or an email or quote for your organisation’s required training
- Before applying, please find out if the training can be funded by your employer. If you do not know we will ask you to find out.