[Skip to Content]
South Yorkshire Frontline Network

Target Housing run the South Yorkshire Frontline Network, which offers support to frontline workers who work with people experiencing homelessness in South Yorkshire.

The South Yorkshire Frontline Network facilitates quarterly events, which provide a regular opportunity to bring together frontline workers in the South Yorkshire area to network, share expertise, and experience, and link to decision makers.

Local blogs

Top tops for organising a successful local event

Engaging with decision makers in South Yorkshire

Shadowing Fund and Wellbeing: Visit To Cyrenians

Wellbeing On The Frontline - South Yorkshire Frontline Network

Local events

Local testimonials

We receive some fantastic local testimonials at many of our South Yorkshire Frontline Network events. Here are a few examples from our latest frontline network event in September:

• “I haven't been to a good networking event like this is many years. They just don’t happen anymore. I feel so energised and motivated after today and will definitely be coming back to future events as it is so important for us to talk to each other and learn from each other” (Frontline Worker, September 2019)

• “I just cant get enough of these events. They are brilliant I love them”. (Frontline Worker, September 2019) 

Upcoming events