[Skip to Content]
South Yorkshire Frontline Network

In September 2021, we were delighted to announce a new partnership with Depaul who will take on facilitating our South Yorkshire Frontline Network. Previously, between 2016 - 2020, the South Yorkshire Frontline Network was run by Target Housing.

The network will continue to bring together frontline staff working in Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster and Barnsley; to network, share experience and link their voices to decision makers. Event themes will be informed by members of the South Yorkshire Frontline Network and each event will have a balance of facilitation and participation, with time for speakers and training, followed by time for networking.

Further information including a mailing list to register interest to for updates on their work will be shared shortly. For any enquiries, please contact: syfn@depaulcharity.org.uk.

Covid-19 updates

Enews updates

Please find enclosed the latest COVID-19 updates from South Yorkshire Frontline Network:

SYFN Covid-19 Update - 9th April 2020

Local blogs

Top tops for organising a successful local event

Engaging with decision makers in South Yorkshire

Shadowing Fund and Wellbeing: Visit To Cyrenians

Wellbeing On The Frontline - South Yorkshire Frontline Network

Local events

Local testimonials

We receive some fantastic local testimonials at many of our South Yorkshire Frontline Network events. Here are a few examples from our latest frontline network event in September:

• “I haven't been to a good networking event like this is many years. They just don’t happen anymore. I feel so energised and motivated after today and will definitely be coming back to future events as it is so important for us to talk to each other and learn from each other” (Frontline Worker, September 2019)

• “I just cant get enough of these events. They are brilliant I love them”. (Frontline Worker, September 2019) 

Upcoming events