[Skip to Content]
  • Welcome to our Frontline Network forum, a new venture aimed at connecting, enabling and supporting frontline workers, working with homeless and vulnerably housed clients, across the UK. It is here for you to use to share expertise and experience on some of the issues you face every day in your work. Have a question? Why not ask the forum or join your local discussion group.... BE THE NEXT TO ASK A QUESTION!

• We have laid out our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice separately on the site and you will be asked to agree to these if you would like to register as a user of the Frontline Network. The main purpose of these policies is to ensure that we are able to provide a forum which offers frontline workers a supportive and considerate environment, and allows us to take action if anyone breaches these terms.

Given the real-time nature of the forum we are unable to keep a constant check on the content and so are not responsible for any content posted or the consequences of any content posted. If you have concerns about information being posted please don’t hesitate to notify us at frontline@stmartinscharity.org.uk or if you think there is a serious breach of terms, use the ‘Report Abuse’ option next to the post.

If any of the Terms and Condition’s are breached, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your registration with immediate effect.

The forum is provided as part of the Frontline Network site to further the vision of building links between frontline workers and facilitating the sharing of knowledge in order to improve outcomes for homeless and vulnerably housed people. If your registration is approved, your use of the forum is on the understanding that anything you post is in the context of supporting frontline workers working with people who are homeless or vulnerably housed.

Lastly, we hope that the forum is useful and that it is able to support the work that you do! As a new venture, we are open to suggestions of what you think works and what you think doesn’t – so please feel free to email us any comments at frontline@stmartinscharity.org.uk

Note: We do not under any circumstances accept registrations from individuals seeking support about their own situations.

• Sorry, you can't ask a question.

Carpet Help!

Carpet Help!

Topic created on, Thursday, September 7, 2017 , from Coventry
Hello All, When our clients finally obtain a tenancy, I am struggling to find a charity/organisation/business who can supply and fit carpets or alternative flooring. Any ideas gratefully received. :)

Post A Comment?...

To post a comment, you'll need to login or register.

Be the first to post a comment...

Recent Topics

• Frontline Network Cymru

This group will be open to all Frontline Workers from all 6 counties of North Wales
    last modified: Thursday, September 7, 2017
  • Carpet Help!

Hello All, When our clients finally obtain a tenancy, I am struggling to find a charity/organisation/business who can supply and fit carpets or al...
    recently created: Thursday, September 7, 2017
  • Plymouth Frontline Network

A closed group for Plymouth Frontline Network members to catch up with their news & views, share ideas for events and training needs. A place to s...
    last modified: Tuesday, September 12, 2017
  • PTS - MANAGERS' FORUM

A place to chat and share experiences of delivering the Personal Transition Service.
    last modified: Tuesday, September 19, 2017
  • Brighton & Hove FWN

A closed group for members of Brighton & Hove Frontline Workers Network to communicate, share ideas and ask questions.
    last modified: Wednesday, September 6, 2017
  • South Yorkshire & Hull Networking Group

This a closed discussion group for frontline workers, working with homeless and vulnerably housed people around South Yorkshire & Hull. If you...
    last modified: Thursday, August 24, 2017

Popular Discussions

• Opening of bank accounts

Hi, Just wondering what are people's experiences of opening bank accounts for people with a lack of address? We give out letters allowing people t...
    last modified: Friday, February 3, 2017
  • Photo ID

What is the quickest way of getting photo ID for a client?
    last modified: Friday, January 6, 2017
  • Helping clients save for a deposit whilst in supported accommodation

Is anyone currently working in supported accommodation aware of any good methods of helping clients save for a deposit through eg, a Coop, or other...
    last modified: Monday, April 10, 2017
  • Home Starter Packs / Essential Items Starter Packs

We have had a number of proposals submitted through our Ideas Board for Home Starter Packs or Essential Items Starter Packs for people accessing ac...
    last modified: Thursday, July 6, 2017
  • Alcohol testing kits

Hi, the organisation I work for is considering using some kind of alcohol testing kits in the accommodation we run. We manage stage 2 & 3 house...
    last modified: Friday, March 24, 2017
  • Irish I.D

Hello can anyone help me please how much is an Irish passport? Also if I apply to the fund I have to complete this with the client but can't let h...
    last modified: Tuesday, May 16, 2017